The Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) Virtual Cyber Academy is a comprehensive, real-world training solution designed to help cybersecurity professionals build technical skills by learning to combat real threats in a live, dynamic network environment. Candidates can train whenever and wherever they want in a 24/7 environment via a cloud-based learning platform. The subscription includes:
- A full year of unlimited access to an extensive library of practice labs and instructional, 16-hour courses,
- Access to more than 90 labs over multiple topics, and
- Performance-based scoring, with immediate success metrics at the end of each lab.
The following penetration testing courses are provided in a live environment:
The virtual academy and new courses are available to ISACA members at a discounted rate. For more information, visit www.isaca.org/csxtrainingplatform.
Thank you for visiting us. Regardless if you hold an ISACA certification, are pursuing an ISACA certification, or just interested in engaging with your industry peers we hope you consider membership in one of the most active and engaging Information Security organizations in the Greater St. Louis area.
As an ISACA member, you belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments. Becoming involved with your local chapter and attending ISACA events will allow you to make valuable connections with peers, share knowledge and discover new opportunities in your profession.
Our aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control, and security profession throughout the Greater St. Louis Area.
Interested in joining? Membership in our local chapter is part of joining the national organization. More details are available by clicking [here].
Dear fellow members,
It is my pleasure to launch our 2018-2019 chapter year alongside our new board, a team of dedicated volunteers who have been working hard to enhance your chapter experience. Some of our initiatives include:
- The 2018-2019 chapter year schedule has been set in advance and includes a mix of traditional CPE breakfast events and fresh concepts. In order to engage with a broader set of our members, we have diversified the format, date, time, and location of our events.
- We’ve launched a new chapter website and newsletter to better communicate our great events with our members, as well as re-launched social media channels.
- The event registration process has been simplified and standard meeting prices reduced to $25 as a result. In order to streamline the process and reduce costs, we are requiring online registration and payment (no walk-ups, no cash, no check) for all events.
We are seeking volunteers to present at our CPE meetings; additionally, several volunteer roles remain open. Please review the volunteer needs and consider taking these opportunities to contribute to the chapter and build your network.
We will hit bumps along the way as we implement these changes and will work diligently to course correct – we ask for your patience in advance. Please contact myself or another board member with questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing everyone at the kickoff member social at Top Golf on August 22nd!
If your skills and interests intersect with the following volunteer opportunities, please consider taking the next step to build the chapter and your network:
- Social Media Committee Chair: This volunteer will manage the chapter’s social media presence.
- Meeting Speakers: Present a topic of interest to our chapter membership during a monthly meeting.
Interested parties are encouraged to obtain further information at the 2018 Kickoff Member Social or inquire via email to email@example.com.
Our chapter is gearing up for an exciting year, and we’ll be kicking it off August 22nd at Top Golf! This member’s only event will feature a great opportunity to network with friend, enjoy dinner together, and take in St. Louis’ latest entertainment destination.
We’ll be booking the private Chairman’s Suite for dinner and our meeting, and then you’ll have the opportunity for a little friendly competition with your peers as we have half of a level booked just for us.
Top Golf in Chesterfield Valley
Wednesday August 22, 2018 (6 – 9 PM)
6pm – 7pm Networking/Meeting Indoors (Chairman’s Suite)
6:30 – 8pm Dinner Available (Chairman’s Suite)
7pm – 9pm Golf (Nine bays – essentially one half level private to us!)
Full details area available by clicking the link under “Upcoming Events” to the left!