The Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) Virtual Cyber Academy is a comprehensive, real-world training solution designed to help cybersecurity professionals build technical skills by learning to combat real threats in a live, dynamic network environment. Candidates can train whenever and wherever they want in a 24/7 environment via a cloud-based learning platform. The subscription includes:
- A full year of unlimited access to an extensive library of practice labs and instructional, 16-hour courses,
- Access to more than 90 labs over multiple topics, and
- Performance-based scoring, with immediate success metrics at the end of each lab.
The following penetration testing courses are provided in a live environment:
- CSX Penetration Testing Overview Course provides an introductory understanding of penetration testing and ethical hacking.
- CSX Vulnerability and Exploitation Course provides students who possess a basic understanding of penetration testing with a deeper understanding of vulnerability identification and exploitation capabilities.
- CSX Advanced Exploitation Course provides students who possess an in-depth understanding of penetration testing a deeper understanding of traversing complex networks.
The virtual academy and new courses are available to ISACA members at a discounted rate. For more information, visit www.isaca.org/csxtrainingplatform.