Dear fellow members,
Thank you for contributing towards our success during the 2018-2019 chapter year! I am pleased to report that ISACA St. Louis is making great progress against key member engagement initiatives outlined at the beginning of the year:
- Eight events were held across Berkley, Chesterfield, Clayton, Frontenac, and The Hill. Three traditional breakfast technical sessions were supplemented with social and outreach events, such as our first #SheLeadsTech
- 373 total registered attendees
- 242 unique attendees (24% of existing membership and 90 potential new members)
- Members and potential new members have been kept informed through new or relaunched communication tools:
- The Chapter website had 2,000+ unique visitors and 5,000+ page views
- Fall and winter newsletters were sent to our 1,000 contact mailing list
- Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Louis chapter membership has grown 8% over the past year and 14% over the past two years; faster than peers such as Denver, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Pittsburg, Minneapolis and Kansas City.
Great results are made possible through engaged volunteers, please consider joining the chapter board as we deliver on the next set of exciting member-focused initiatives are planned for the 2019-2020 chapter year. I look forward to seeing everyone at the annual general meeting & member social at the Axe House STL on May 23rd at 5:30pm!
ISACA St. Louis Chapter President