Date: January 20, 2020
Location: 1 CityPlace Dr., Creve Coeur MO 63141
- Registration: 7:30am
- AWS Cloud Overview: 8am-9am
- AWS Cloud Full Day Training: 9am-5pm
Price: AWS Cloud Overview = free to members, AWS Cloud Full Day Training = $150 early bird pricing for members through 1/12; $250 full price for members; $300 for non-members (members use your ISACA ID as a discount code during Eventbrite checkout)
Key applications and data are migrating from legacy on-premise environments to the cloud. Are you prepared to secure and audit your organizations’ usage of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud?
ISACA St. Louis invites you to spend a morning or full day building your cloud knowledge from professional AWS trainers. Choose the option that fits your schedule and budget:
- AWS Cloud Overview (8am – 9am, 1 CPE hour, includes light breakfast, free to members) provides an overview of the AWS cloud:
- What & where is the cloud?
- What are the core AWS services?
- What is the Shared Responsibility model?
- What is the AWS Well Architected Framework?
- What are key security & audit considerations for the AWS cloud?
- AWS Cloud Full Day Training ( 9am-5pm, 7 CPE hours, includes lunch, $150 early bird pricing for members through 1/12; $250 full price for members; $300 for non-members) includes AWS Business Essentials and Cloud Audit Academy:
- AWS Business Essentials covers the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course explores the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS and introduces compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy. Attendees will understand the robust AWS security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security.
- Cloud Audit Academy covers how to audit cloud security. This fundamental course dives into cloud-specific audit considerations and best practices and is aligned to common security and compliance domains. It also includes a checklist to prepare you for auditing security in the cloud. Attendees will understand the difference between auditing in the cloud and on-premises & how to apply cloud specific verification techniques.
CPE: AWS Cloud Overview = 1 hour CPE, AWS Cloud Full Day Training = 7 additional hours CPE
Food: AWS Cloud Overview = light breakfast included, AWS Cloud Full Day Training = lunch included
Full Day Training (full day registration includes morning overview)