Alan DeVaughan (CISA) joined ISACA in 2010 and serves as Treasurer for the St. Louis chapter. More about Alan can be found on LinkedIn.
The duties of the Chapter Treasurer include:
- Be custodian of Chapter funds.
- Receive monies and disburse funds only upon the sanction of the Chapter Board or the Chapter membership.
- Prepare a profit & loss report for each meeting and distribute at each Board meeting
- Submit books and records for audit when required.
- File any and all tax forms required.
- Review and reconcile CVent activity monthly.