Robert Hof (CISA|CISM) joined ISACA in 2011 and serves as President for the St. Louis chapter. Previously, he served as the chapter’s Secretary from 2016-2018. More about Robert can be found on LinkedIn.
The official duties of the Chapter President include:
- Preside at all meetings of the Chapter and the Chapter Board.
- Appoint, with the approval of the Chapter Board, all standing committee chairpersons and committee members.
- Be an ex-officio member of all committees except the Nominating Committee.
- Represent the Chapter at Leadership Conferences and any other conferences and functions, where appropriate or appoint another Chapter Board member as a representative.
- Present an annual report to members at the annual general meeting – such report to consist of reports from various Chapter officers and committees.
- Maintain communications with the Association and respond to Association inquiries.
- Supervise budgetary matters and proper internal control of finances.
- Arrange gifts to Officers and Committee members to be presented at the Annual General Meeting.
- Establish/Maintain relationships with regional ISACA chapters.
- Establish/Maintain relationships with other local organizations (e.g., IIA, ISSA).
- Be responsible for submission of the required annual Chapter reports to the Association within 30 days or responsible period of time after the Annual General Meeting.
- Perform other duties as pertain to the office of President, or which may be delegated by the Chapter Board.