Jennifer Petrarca joined ISACA in 2019 and serves as Secretary for the St. Louis chapter. She also leads the ISACA St. Louis Membership and Communications committees.
More about Jennifer can be found on LinkedIn.
The official duties of the Chapter Secretary include:
- Take and distribute minutes of the meetings of the Chapter Board
- Be responsible for the legal affairs, Chapter reports and communications and correspondence pertaining to the Chapter
- Notify the Association of new officers within 30 days after annual general meeting
- Oversee submission and management of Marketing Assistance program from the Association.
- Perform other duties as pertain to this office.