Dale Rapp joined ISACA in 2021 and serves as Treasurer for the St. Louis chapter.
More about Dale can be found on LinkedIn.
The duties of the Chapter Treasurer include:
- Be custodian of Chapter funds.
- Receive monies and disburse funds only upon the sanction of the Chapter Board or the Chapter membership.
- Prepare a profit & loss report for each meeting and distribute at each Board meeting
- Submit books and records for audit when required.
- File any and all tax forms required.
- Review and reconcile CVent activity monthly.