The Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) Virtual Cyber Academy is a comprehensive, real-world training solution designed to help cybersecurity professionals build technical skills by learning to combat real threats in a live, dynamic network environment. Candidates can train whenever and wherever they want in a 24/7 environment via a cloud-based learning platform. The subscription includes:
- A full year of unlimited access to an extensive library of practice labs and instructional, 16-hour courses,
- Access to more than 90 labs over multiple topics, and
- Performance-based scoring, with immediate success metrics at the end of each lab.
The following penetration testing courses are provided in a live environment:
The virtual academy and new courses are available to ISACA members at a discounted rate. For more information, visit www.isaca.org/csxtrainingplatform.
Dear fellow members,
It is my pleasure to launch our 2018-2019 chapter year alongside our new board, a team of dedicated volunteers who have been working hard to enhance your chapter experience. Some of our initiatives include:
- The 2018-2019 chapter year schedule has been set in advance and includes a mix of traditional CPE breakfast events and fresh concepts. In order to engage with a broader set of our members, we have diversified the format, date, time, and location of our events.
- We’ve launched a new chapter website and newsletter to better communicate our great events with our members, as well as re-launched social media channels.
- The event registration process has been simplified and standard meeting prices reduced to $25 as a result. In order to streamline the process and reduce costs, we are requiring online registration and payment (no walk-ups, no cash, no check) for all events.
We are seeking volunteers to present at our CPE meetings; additionally, several volunteer roles remain open. Please review the volunteer needs and consider taking these opportunities to contribute to the chapter and build your network.
We will hit bumps along the way as we implement these changes and will work diligently to course correct – we ask for your patience in advance. Please contact myself or another board member with questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing everyone at the kickoff member social at Top Golf on August 22nd!
If your skills and interests intersect with the following volunteer opportunities, please consider taking the next step to build the chapter and your network:
- Social Media Committee Chair: This volunteer will manage the chapter’s social media presence.
- Meeting Speakers: Present a topic of interest to our chapter membership during a monthly meeting.
Interested parties are encouraged to obtain further information at the 2018 Kickoff Member Social or inquire via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.