- Login at https://www.isaca.org/myisaca
- Select the Certifications & CPE Management tab under your name.
- Scroll to any one of your certifications and click the red Manage CPE button.
- Find the Unapplied CPE Hours portion of your Manage CPE page.
- Click Apply in the Actions column of the CPE that you would like to apply to your certification(s).
- Enter the number of CPE hours earned for each of your certifications.
- You may report the same CPE hours for multiple certifications as long as the content is related to the Job Practice Areas for each certification you’re applying to. For example, an ISACA Webinar worth 1 CPE hour may be applied to both your CISA and CISM Certifications if you hold both.
- Click Save & Close. When you save, one CPE record will be created for each certification for which you entered CPE hours. This window will close, returning you to the Manage CPE page.
Once you have applied all of your ISACA CPEs, they will no longer appear in the Unapplied CPEs section of this page, but will instead appear in your CPE Hour Summary for each certification.
It is important to note that once CPEs are applied, they are automatically locked in the system and to edit them you will need to contact ISACA’s Customer Experience Center here for further assistance.
Please note that it is the duty of all ISACA certification holders to track their attendance and CPEs earned at an event to ensure accurate reporting.